Women beach team for World Cup
Kenya Beach Volleyball Federation chairman Ben Juma has congratulated the national women’s team for qualifying for the FIVB World Championship slated for July 28-August 5 in Vienna, Austria.
Kenya Pipeline duo of Gaudencia Makokha and Naomi Too progressed to the global show-piece after bagging bronze medal at the recently concluded African Nation Cup-cum-World Championships qualifiers in Mozambique.
“Despite training for a few days, they showed the continent what Kenyan volleyball is made of,” said Juma.
- BASKETBALL: Kenya defend boys’ under-18 Africa Zone Five titleBasketball 11 hours ago
- Man United and Man City to battle for PSG superstarWorld Cup 2018 2 hours ago
- Messi’s diehard fan commits suicide after Argentina shockerSports 47 minutes ago
- Sportpesa finally unveils the identity of 31milion mega jackpot winnerWorld Cup 2018 4 days ago
- WPL: Trans Nzoia Falcons claw Thika QueensFootball 12 hours ago
- Rhodri Giggs takes shot at brother Ryan Giggs over Manchester bar closureGossip & Rumours 1 day ago
- Petit points out main difference between Ronaldo and Messi in the World CupWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago