Ex-England defender Ehiogu dies - Tottenham
Tottenham's under-23 coach Ugo Ehiogu has died at the age of 44, the Premier League club announced on Friday.
The former England defender passed away after suffering a heart attack on Thursday.
Tottenham announced in a statement: "It is with immense sadness that we announce the passing of Ugo Ehiogu."
Ehiogu, capped four times by England, was being treated in hospital after collapsing at the Premier League club's training headquarters in north London.
Ehiogu, who starred for Aston Villa and Middlesbrough duing his playing career, has been on Tottenham's coaching staff since 2014.
- Isle of Man TT rider Dan Kneen dies after collision with course carSports 3 weeks ago
- Challenges facing Argentina ahead of their must-win group game against NigeriaWorld Cup 2018 3 hours ago
- All smiles as Kenya breaks winless jinx: Captain Change hails Simbas' fighting spirit, urges teammate to remain focusedRugby 54 minutes ago
- “It might be my last World Cup,” says PogbaWorld Cup 2018 10 hours ago
- Xhaka and Shaqiri facing possible bans as FIFA probes controversial celebrationsWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- England lineup against Panama leaked, Southgate brings Chelsea youngstarWorld Cup 2018 14 hours ago