West Ham boss Slaven Bilic interested in signing John Terry
West Ham boss Slaven Bilic refused to rule out a summer move for John Terry.
Chelsea skipper Terry announced last week that he is leaving Stamford Bridge at the end of the season after 19 years, 713 appearances and 14 major honours.
Despite the centre-back being 36, there is likely to be a scramble for the signature of the former England captain and Bilic admitted he is one of many admirers of Terry.
“We are going to see,” he said. “I’m a big admirer of John, he is one of the best that ever played, not only in that position but in general.
“He won everything, he did everything and we are talking about an England captain, a true leader.
“We are pretty well covered in that position, we have quality and we have experience, but we will see. You never say never.”
- BASKETBALL: Kenya defend boys’ under-18 Africa Zone Five titleBasketball 11 hours ago
- Man United and Man City to battle for PSG superstarWorld Cup 2018 2 hours ago
- Messi’s diehard fan commits suicide after Argentina shockerSports 52 minutes ago
- Sportpesa finally unveils the identity of 31milion mega jackpot winnerWorld Cup 2018 4 days ago
- Shujaa players boycott training ahead of Rugby World CupRugby 2 days ago
- Maradona demands access to Argentina training ground in bid to resurrect World Cup 2018 campaignWorld Cup 2018 20 hours ago
- Fans shocked by what Messi did in Argentina's defeat by Croatia in World CupWorld Cup 2018 2 days ago