Standard Digital RSSCopy the RSS URL of the topic of your interest and paste it on your RSS Reader
Follow us on Social Media
- Hotels bookings drop as town status is lowered
- Chinese mayor among investors eyeing Kenya’s hotel industry
- Kisumu Girls’, Boys could change location in new town plan
- Demolitions: Sonko tells Waititu to keep off Nairobi affairs
- The unending puzzle about Ruaraka land
- Sh300m set aside for town spatial planning
- Hunt on for land to build governors home
- Row grows over official houses planned for governors
- Tension as Taita-Taveta County claims parts two counties
- The new kings of Nairobi skyline
- Standard reporters scoop top awards
- Headache to heaven
- How we eat our way to cancer
- Top reasons for problematic skin
- Balls in my uterus
- How do I legally change my names?
- What would you tell a child?
- Online and mobile banking scammers’ tricks
- ‘Gospel music industry has changed’
- Daddy’s dilemma: Take her to boarding school or not
- With homophones, it pays to cross-check every word you use Alexander Chagema Take a breather after doing some writing, get back to it and read it as though you are not the author
- White House could save Kenya from meeting her Waterloo over China Kethi D Kilonzo How will the world look after the Chinese is done conquering it? After witnessing the unfolding events in Sri Lanka and Djibouti,
- Miguna Miguna better off back in Kenya, he will neuter himself Makau Mutua Readers of this column will recall I am no fan of Mr Miguna. That doesn’t mean I hate him, or support his forcible exile.
- Cut mums some slack and give them money when they ask for it Njoki Kaigai The truth is that there are some mothers who take naturally to the process and challenges of motherhood and there are many others who struggle
- State should do more than just demolitions Ken Opalo With climate change and ever more erratic weather patterns, the sooner we take defensive measures against flooding in Nairobi, the better.