Amref donates supplies to boost maternity care
By Bakari Ang'ela
| December 5th 2021
Turkana County has received assorted medical supplies from Amref Health Africa to boost provision of medical services in remote areas.
Project Officer Galgalo Golicha said the donations included 10 delivery beds, 10 major delivery sets, 720 pieces of maternity pads, 300 mosquito nets, 200 mama kits, four ward screens and examination couches.
County Health Executive Jane Ajele said the supplies will boost operations of maternity units in rural health facilities.
People living with disability to get special IDsThe county government is making its own special identification cards for people living with disabilities, Governor Muthomi Njuki has said.
Sacco issues 100 title deeds to membersHarambee Investment Cooperative Society has issued the first batch of title deeds to 100 members in Kantafu along Kangundo Road, Machakos.
City official turns down plum job in DP Ruto’s UDA party
- Top KANU official tells off Atwoli over bid to join Azimio la Umoja
- 2,945 teaching positions advertised as TSC seeks to fill gaps left
- No more adjournment of cases set for hearing, Koome says
- Fight over First-Year JKUAT girl ends tragically
By Brian Okoth
- Juja woman who was killed, stashed in suitcase identified
By Fred Kagonye