Amref donates supplies to boost maternity care
By Bakari Ang'ela
| December 5th 2021
Turkana County has received assorted medical supplies from Amref Health Africa to boost provision of medical services in remote areas.
Project Officer Galgalo Golicha said the donations included 10 delivery beds, 10 major delivery sets, 720 pieces of maternity pads, 300 mosquito nets, 200 mama kits, four ward screens and examination couches.
County Health Executive Jane Ajele said the supplies will boost operations of maternity units in rural health facilities.
People living with disability to get special IDsThe county government is making its own special identification cards for people living with disabilities, Governor Muthomi Njuki has said.
Sacco issues 100 title deeds to membersHarambee Investment Cooperative Society has issued the first batch of title deeds to 100 members in Kantafu along Kangundo Road, Machakos.
VIDEO: Snake disrupts Kalonzo Musyoka’s Yatta meeting
- New twist in Koinange family property row as goons strike kin's home
- I’ll refund your stolen Sh176,800, woman tells Buruburu man
- Raila to launch presidential bid under Azimio at Thika grounds
- Former Thika mayor Mumbi Ngaru: The Raila Odinga I know
- Portugal opens inquiry into Roman Abramovich's citizenship