Police: Man ferrying bhang fled crash scene
By Gilbert Kimutai
| October 11th 2021
Police in Bomet are looking for a driver of a saloon car that was involved in an accident on Sotik-Narok road while ferrying six sacks of bang. Bomet Central Police Commander Musa Imamai said the driver escaped after the crash.
He said the suspect must have been badly injured and in hospital, but not in the Bomet ones, as police search there have borne no fruit.
“We suspect this was a convoy and when this vehicle was involved in the accident an accompanying one was used to whisk him away,” he said.
Land prices in Nairobi dip by 27 per centPrices in Runda have dropped way below the initial prices. Lurrent land prices in Upper Hill - Nairobi’s most expensive suburb cost 13 percent less.
Home ownership is critical, don’t let dream of affordable housing dieKenya cannot afford to let this dream of affordable housing die when the Uhuru regime ends in 10 months.
Drama at Kabati Market as suspected thieves return stolen goods
- City preacher Godfrey Migwi dead after short illness
- Sh58m, 40 land parcels, 8 cars: Property gets KETRACO employee in trouble
- A tale of two cities: Why the Nairobi’s expat community inhabit a different universe
By Peter Kimani
- Traffic cop killed in matatu accident along Valley Road
- How short December rains will affect you