Man kills wife, dies by suicide in Uasin Gishu
By Fred Kibor | May 29th 2021
Residents of Kolonget village, Uasin Gishu County, yesterday woke up to shocking news of a man who hacked his wife to death before committing suicide.
John Kuria, 24, and his wife Diana Wekesa, 20, reportedly had domestic issues and had separated earlier this month.
While confirming the incident, Soy police commander Nehemiah Bitok said investigations are ongoing, adding that preliminary reports indicate that the couple had marital problems.
He said the bodies have been moved to Kitale County Hospital mortuary.
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession