Man arraigned in Narok for shooting officer with arrow
| Oct 7th 2019 | 1 min read
A middle-aged man suspected to have shot a Kenya Forest Service (KFS) ranger with an arrow was charged before a Narok court on Monday.
Joel Kipyego alias Chuck Norri denied causing grievous bodily harm to KFS officer Victor Mwenda on October 4, 2019 at Kipchoge area in Narok South.
His plea to be released on bail/bond bore no fruits after Chief Magistrate Wilbroda Juma ordered his detention for three more days to allow police complete investigation.
The case will be heard on November 1 this year.
Husband, house girl detained over death of MP’s kinStephen Ndolo Kioo and his house help Violet Nafula Wanjala, were arraigned before Ruiru Senior Principal Magistrate Clara Otieno.
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
IEBC appeals order on MP Sabina's summons
- Safari rally fans warned over condom shortage in Naivasha
- KRA auctions abandoned goods worth Sh39.6m at Mombasa port
- Over 250,000 students to join higher learning institutions
- UK-based engineer takes aunt to court for 'grabbing' his land in Nairobi
By Paul Ogemba
- Cold weekend ahead as temperatures hit below 10 degrees
By Betty Njeru