Pamela Jelimo’s ex-lover wants tractor held
By - TITUS TOO | July 26th 2013
By TITUS TOO
A man in a property dispute with athlete Pamela Jelimo wants a tractor attached pending determination of a civil suit he filed.
Peter Murey is seeking orders at a Kapsabet court to have the Sh1.9 million tractor he claims is his be detained in a neutral place until the determination of the case.
In his application through SK Kitur and company advocates, Murey wants the machine be put in safe custody.
“Upon attachment of the tractor, the same be held or detained in a neutral place and in safe custody preferably Kapsabet Police Station until the hearing and determination of this suit,” his application reads.
Murrey also wants the logbook of the machine to be deposited in court as security.
Uhuru attends Djibouti President’s inauguration
By Fred Kagonye
- To celebrate BBI ruling portrays Ruto as insincere
- Rich wazungus who invested in love but are now penniless
- BBI ruling turns spotlight on Raila and his political future
By Oscar Obonyo
- Re-start inclusive conversation to save BBI, Mudavadi says
- Gaza tower housing AP, Al Jazeera collapses after missile strike