I'll run for a political seat, says Iria
By Boniface Gikandi
| January 6th 2020
Murang’a Governor Mwangi wa Iria has said he will not abandon politics after his term comes end. Speaking at Kianyata village in his Mugoiri Location backyard, the county boss said he would use his Civil Renewal Party (CRP) to venture into national politics come 2022.
“Since I will not be a governor after 2022, I'm not leaving the political arena soon. I will use my CRP to venture into national politics,” said the governor.
It was the first time in the past one year the governor disclosed his personal association with the party that was registered under the leadership of James Mwangi, Ephantus Githae and Nicholas Ndegwa.
M-Pesa attendant arrested for swindling Sh50,000?A 21-year-old M-pesa shop attendant has been arrested for allegedly swindling her employer of Sh50,000.
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Woman bought cake, wrote five-page suicide note before killing self and two children
- Ngirici rebrands campaign vehicles, says Ruto likely to lose
- Major showdowns in Central Rift as former MPs stage comebacks
- List of governors who attended Naivasha meeting in support of Raila presidential bid
- Ruto blames Raila after chaos rock his Jacaranda rally
- Raila, Muriithi and Peter Kenneth hold meeting at Atwoli’s home