Francis Kimemia tells leaders to end untimely campaigns
By Cyrus Ombati | December 23rd 2015
Former Secretary to the Cabinet Francis Kimemia has urged leaders to stop malicious propaganda and premature 2017 political campaigns.
Mr Kimemia, speaking in Thogoto, noted there was need to utilise the remaining time to enhance the people's development, saying Kenya was not in transit.
"Stop all day name-calling, mudslinging, malicious propaganda and premature 2017 campaigns," he urged.
Drama as woman storms wedding [PHOTOS]
- High Court judges ignored key issues in ruling on BBI
By Edris Omondi
- Bodies of men allegedly thrown in river recovered
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges
- Lecturer awarded Sh 416,000 for breach of contract