Kisumu Central MP arrested over incitement
By Nicholas Mburu
| October 22nd 2021
Kisumu Central MP Fred Ouda has been arrested.
The Mp is accused of leading a group of his supporters in attacking supporters of his Opponent at a restaurant (Kalongolongo) at Milimani Estate Milimani.
Kisumu County Commander Richard Ngeno said the legislator is being held for interrogation on issues of incitement and malicious damage to property.
He is being held at Kisumu Central Police Station.
More to follow…
In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral HospitalWalking in measured steps, Njuki had pulled his hat low over his eyes peeping from beneath it, as he made his way from one place to place in the hosp
Nuked out: Kenya’s nuclear power agency to be disbanded in cost cutting planNupea was allocated Sh518 million in the financial year to June 2019, nearly half of which was spent on employees.
Unravelling Dr Mercy Mwangangi’s love metaphor
- Witnesses now decline to testify against lawyer Paul Gicheru at the ICC
- Suspected suicide bomber blows self up in Kisumu, kills elderly couple
- Raila Odinga and the Trio Mio debate: Musician’s mum speaks
- Fred Matiang’i: Kabete police officer killed 6 in love triangle rage
- Fake KDF man storms police station, harasses officer on duty
By Erick Abuga