Family: Nyachae to be buried on February 15
By Eric Abuga | February 3rd 2021
The late former Cabinet Secretary Simeon Nyachae will be buried on February 15 at a private ceremony at his Nyosia home, Kisii County.
A funeral service will be held at Nyaturago Stadium in Nyaribari Chache on the same day.
Family and friends will hold a church service at Nairobi Central SDA Church- Maxwell on February 11.
The funeral program has been announced by his eldest son, Charles Nyachae, on behalf of the funeral Committee.
During his tenure as Member of Parliament for Nyaribari Chache, Nyachae used to sponsor annual cultural and sporting activities at Nyaturago Stadium where his funeral service will be held.
His wish was to have a modern stadium constructed in the area. The government had started the construction of a pavilion but the project stalled.
Nyachae, 88, died on Monday morning in Nairobi after a long illness.
His body is at Lee Funeral Home and burial arrangements are underway.
Mud thwarts man’s attempt to dump lover’s body
- Man arrested stark naked, appears in court in policewoman’s clothes
- Woman: Nigerian man never conned me Sh31m, I gave him the money
- Briton loses custody of his son to Kenya woman
- Murgor’s past cited in Chief Justice interview
By Paul Ogemba
- KCPE stars' dreams and career plans