Former director of police operations Henry Barmao dies
| Dec 28th 2021 | 1 min read
Henry Barmao, the former director of police operations, has died.
Barmao died at 8:40pm on Monday, December 27, while receiving treatment at the Nairobi Hospital, his family said.
The career police officer retired from the service in April 2020 after attaining the mandatory retirement age of 60 years.
His last posting was at the Vigilance House, where he served as the director of operations.
He was replaced by Nairobi regional head of police operations, James Mwaniki.
Police officer arrested while ‘attempting to sell gun, 40 bullets’The said-gun trade was to take place at the Craft Yard Club in Naivasha, Nakuru County.
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Kimemia settles for engineer, Ruto picks 24-year-old woman
- What Ukambani Region stands to gain if Azimio wins August polls
- TIFA: Raila-Karua ticket more popular than Ruto-Rigathi pair
By David Njaaga
- Ukambani leaders fear Kalonzo exit may cost area Azimio goodies
- KANU reaffirms commitment to Azimio, to unite all member parties
- Siaya Gov. race: Charles Owino leaves Gumbo midway, returns to police service