Bomb experts deployed to Yare Plaza, Eastleigh
By Sirajurahman Abdullahi
| September 23rd 2021
Bomb experts have been deployed to Yare Plaza in Eastleigh, Nairobi, after unknown people left a note in one of its lifts warning there was an explosive in the building.
According to Starehe Sub-County Police Commander Julius Kiragu, a search for the explosive is on.
The note stated that the bomb was programmed to go off anytime from 1pm.
More to follow…
Karatina residents help themselves to free soda after train rams into truckThis is the third accident involving the train along the Nanyuki – Karatina route.
Kenya’s e-courts praised at the UNEstonia President Kersti Kaljulaid tells the 76th session Kenya's e-courts example that should be emulated by nations across the globe.
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again