Interim US Ambassador to Kenya pays Gideon Moi a courtesy call
By Winfrey Owino | April 22nd 2021
The interim Ambassador of the US to Kenya, Eric Kneedler, on Thursday, April 22 paid a courtesy call on Baringo Senator Gideon Moi at his Runda home in Nairobi.
The duo held talks on trade, climate change, people ties and how to contain Covid-19 crisis.
The meeting was attended by Majority Leader in the Senate Samuel Poghisio and Nominated Senator Halake Abshiro.
Kneedler, on the other hand, was accompanied to the talks by US Embassy Political Counsellor Christopher Carver.
The bilateral engagement comes barely a month after Moi met lawmakers from the Northeastern region.
The region’s leaders pledged to work with Senator Moi to improve the livelihoods of the pastoralist communities.
Take a quick survey and help us improve our website!Take a survey
BBI: Uhuru, Raila back to drawing board
- We have no interest in impeaching President Uhuru - UDA allied MPs
By Erick Abuga
- Wilson Sossion's woes in KNUT deepens
- Scores feared dead as floods wreak havoc
- Public Service Commission Chair Stephen Kirogo is dead
By Betty Njeru
- ODM, UDA protest as police storm Ongwae's home over Bonchari by election