Interim US Ambassador to Kenya pays Gideon Moi a courtesy call
By Winfrey Owino | April 22nd 2021
The interim Ambassador of the US to Kenya, Eric Kneedler, on Thursday, April 22 paid a courtesy call on Baringo Senator Gideon Moi at his Runda home in Nairobi.
The duo held talks on trade, climate change, people ties and how to contain Covid-19 crisis.
The meeting was attended by Majority Leader in the Senate Samuel Poghisio and Nominated Senator Halake Abshiro.
Kneedler, on the other hand, was accompanied to the talks by US Embassy Political Counsellor Christopher Carver.
The bilateral engagement comes barely a month after Moi met lawmakers from the Northeastern region.
The region’s leaders pledged to work with Senator Moi to improve the livelihoods of the pastoralist communities.
Emmanuel Korir wins Kenya's first Gold at Tokyo Olympics
- Kenya’s drought in women’s steeplechase goes on and on
- Athing Mu: 19-year-old Sudanese prodigy shining for USA at the Tokyo Olympics
- Factbox: Coronavirus cases at the Tokyo Olympics
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession