Senator Moi eulogizes Kalonzo Musyoka's father as Philanthropic, humble man
By Grace Gichuhi | October 29th 2018
Baringo Senator Gideon Moi on Monday mourned Musyoka Mairu, the father of former vice president Kalonzo Musyoka. Moi condoled with the family and friends of the ex-Vice president's father.
A statement from Moi reads:
"I am saddened by the death of Peter Musyoka Mairu, the father of former Vice President and Wiper Party leader Kalonzo Musyoka."
The Senator eulogized the late Mairu as a humble, philanthropic man who will be remembered for his outstanding service to humanity.
He further stated that, "The country at large and Kamba community in particular has lost a great man. I pray to the family, friends and relatives to give the family necessary fortitude to bear the loss during this difficult moment."
Peter Musyoka Mairu died on Sunday while receiving treatment.
Bizarre: Man found licking dead teacher’s blood in mortuary arrested
By James Omoro
- Koome: I’ll work with Executive but cannot give up independence
- Why Kirubi couldn’t sell weaves, wigs
By Fred Kagonye
- Woman accused of leaking top Kenyan politician’s nude video speaks
By Brian Okoth
- Ruto backs bid to scrap degree rule for MCAs and MPs
- Maasai Mara University heist whistleblower Spencer Sankale sacked