Two robbers shoot dead M-pesa operator in Pipeline Estate, Nairobi
By Patel Okumu
| January 18th 2017
Nairobi, Kenya: Police are searching for two robbers who shot dead an M-pesa operator in Pipeline Estate, Nairobi and escaped with unknown amount of cash.
In a recent police report robberies in Nairobi alone had reduced to 295 in 2016 compared to 436 in 2014, while motor vehicle theft dropped to 195 last year compared to 340 in 2014.
The report also indicated that cases of mugging reduced to 992 in 2016 compared to 1,360 in 2014.
Police operations country wide recently received a boost when President Uhuru Kenyatta unveiled 500 new assorted vehicles in bid to streamline their operations.
Destroyed Garissa mast challenge to voter listingIndependent Electoral and Boundaries Commission coordinator Saad Nur said in the event of a problem, timely solutions may not be provided due to lack of communication.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
What pulpit ban? DP Ruto addresses Kiambu church, donates Sh2m
By Jael Mboga
- Court halts KRA bid to auction hospital's Sh22b machines
- TSC all set to roll out new refresher courses
- Ruto’s church politicking irony
- Unions ask CS Magoha not to reappoint former UoN council members
- Order! Kaparo on Raila's fifth stab at presidency, the big Laikipia lie and dancing politicians
By Nzau Musau