Firms to build houses for US
By James Wanzala | October 29th 2020
Nairobi will soon feature a new landmark with the development of a medium density housing complex for the US Department of State.
The complex is a joint venture between Gateway Real Estate Africa and Verdant Ventures, following a similar project in Ethiopia.
Gateway Africa is a Mauritius-based private real estate development company while Verdant Ventures is a US-based firm focused on diplomatic housing in Africa.
The landowner, Nebange Ltd, will be a profit participant in the partnership.
“We are particularly proud to have the US Government as a major tenant. This project further cements the relationship between Gateway Africa and Verdant Ventures following our successful collaboration in the past,” said Gateway Chief executive Greg Pearson and Verdant Ventures’ counterpart Russ Murphy in a joint statement.
I scored B+ thanks to a stranger I met on Facebook
- Raila meets Orengo, Otiende to forestall rebellion in ODM
- Students aged 16 and below post excellent 2020 KCSE results
- Samuel Wanjiru: Two women’s account on the death of a man they loved
- Police arrest five terror suspects in Kisumu
By Lucas Barasa
- KDF officers arrested for assaulting cops enforcing curfew rules