Teachers defend Wilson Sossion
By Gilbert Kimutai
| April 15th 2018
A section of South Rift teachers have come out in support of Kenya National Union of Teachers (KNUT) Secretary General Wilson Sossion following attempts to force him out of leadership.
Five KNUT officials yesterday termed such attempts as political witch-hunt that will not work.
KNUT executive Secretaries Malel Langat (Bomet), Mathias Langat (Sotik), David Chumo (Bureti), Stanley Mutai (Kericho) defended the Secretary General from a section of union officials demanding that he quit.
“We are aware that some of those people who staged a protest are not teachers. As teachers we will not accept such since we still have faith in the SG,” Langat said.
Iraq election campaigning begins amid controversyCampaigning began yesterday for Iraqi parliamentary elections with some candidates embroiled in controversy after aides pulled down pictures of fighte
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Kenya's ardent football fan Isaac Juma hacked to death
- NHIF patients won’t get services at private hospitals starting Monday
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Bizarre tale of woman in homicide-suicide saga who lived double life
- Where is Felista Nyamathira? Mystery of millionaire student's whereabouts
By Paul Ogemba
- Isaac Juma said his life was in danger
- Mudavadi: OKA principals demanded I give them NDC guest list in advance