Man kills two children before committing suicide
By Stephen Nzioka | March 31st 2021
A 37-year-old man strangled to death his two children in Kaseve village, Nduluku location, Mbooni East, Makueni County.
The man also took his own life by hanging himself on a tree within his farm.
Jermiah Makau, Nduluku location chief told The Standard that the mother to the children, aged 9 and 4 years, was not at home when the incident happened Wednesday morning.
The woman has been living in Mlolongo town, Machakos County.
The bodies of the children were found lying in one of the rooms in a three-bedroomed house where the family stayed. However, neighbours would later find the body of the man dangling from a tree.
“The bodies of the children were found inside the house while that of their father was found hanging from a tree branch,” said Makau.
The bodies were taken to Tawa mortuary.
Take a quick survey and help us improve our website!Take a survey
Businessman’s car torched after woman he was allegedly dating found dead
- Raila's change of tack that has seen Nyanza reap benefits
- Court summons Matiang’i, Kinoti and Mutyambai
By Kamore Maina
- City carjacking: DCI warn drivers over gang stealing vehicle parts
- Couple, their three children die in morning crash
By Robert Menza
- Southern Bypass crash: Ngugi, a man of the people
By Mate Tongola