Student charged in court for making X-rated video in university library
By Mirror | February 2nd 2015
Oregon, USA: A teenager has been arrested for allegedly baring her breasts in a X-rated video shot in a university library.
Kendra Sunderland, 19, was charged with public indecency after the film emerged online.
She could be jailed for up to a year and fined if found guilty.
The woman in the video - which has been shared more than 250,000 times online - can be seen bearing her breasts and fondling herself as students stroll past in the background.
The clip has a watermark for the logo for ReptCams, a live sex chat site, the New York Daily News reports.
Ms Sunderland, 19, who is reportedly a former student at the university, was charged by Oregon State Police on Tuesday.
School spokesman Steve Clark told the Daily News that she had been enrolled in a human development and family science programme.
The video, which was shot and uploaded late last year, Clark said.
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession