MP romps with colleague’s daughter
By - | January 28th 2013
- Monday Blues
A flamboyant politician who is currently holding a governor’s ticket ahead of the March 4 poll contest parted ways with his colleague — running for a lower political seat in the same county — last week — after the latter found out that his governor-in-waiting was having a steamy love affair with his college-age daughter.
The girl, in her 20s, has since been sent out of Nairobi to their rural home and the two politicians could be headed for a legal battle.
After finding their romantic SMS’s on her newly acquired expensive phone (gifted to her by the former MP), the driver confronted the girl who confessed that she was having an affair with the former MP.
“I am only trying to help your family and all that is for me and her to solve. After all, she is just another b**ch,” the former MP known for his expensive lifestyle allegedly told his junior when confronted over the matter.
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes