1. Juliana Cherera
- Master of Education, Leadership and Educational Management from Kenya Methodist University.
- Bachelor of Education (Arts). Honours from Kenyatta University.
- Project Management; KIM.
- Early Childhood Development Education (ECDE); KNEC.
- Strategic Leadership and Development Program; KSG
- Senior Management Course (SMC); KSG
- Over 18 years' experience in Education and Management in public sector.
- Worked as CEO, Strategic Delivery Unit, Mombasa County Government.
- Member of Mombasa County Emergency Household Relief and Nutrition Support Project Coordination Committee.
- Secretary to the Mombasa County Economic Recovery and Legacy Strategy.
- Member of Kenya Devolution Support Program Committee.
- Chair, Voter Education, Partnerships and Stakeholders Engagement Committee.
3. Justus Nyang'aya
- Master of Arts Education, Institute of Education, University of London (IOE), UK.
- Diploma in Leadership, Governance, Peace and Conflict Transformation from the United Nations' University -International Leadership Academy in Jordan -Amman.
- Studied educational science in Kenya and Great Britain.
- Over 32 years of experience in Strategic Leadership, Governance and Social Accountability Organizations
- Was Director of Lead Africa, organisation working for the Qualification of African Managers.
- Former Country Director, Amnesty International Kenya
- Worked for the Netherlands Development Organisation as well as UNESCO.
- Chairs the Information and Communication Technology Committee.
4. Irene Masit
- Master's degree in Strategic Human Resource Management from the University of Manchester, UK.
- Bachelor of Law degree from the University of Nairobi.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in social work from the University of Nairobi.
- Post Graduate Dip from Kenya School of Law.
- Member of International Certified Addiction Professional (ICAP I-Treatment; Colombo Plan Global Centre for Credentialing and Certification.
- Member of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
- Over 25 years work experience and knowledge in Government and NGOs
- Experience in Finance, Governance, Management and Public Administration
- Immediate former board member, National Government Constituency Development Fund (NGCDF).
- Chairs the Legal, Compliance and Political Party Liaison Committee and the Leadership and Integrity Committee.
Compiled by Amos Mabinda and Patrick Vidija