Votes tallying begins at different polling stations countywide
| Aug 8th 2017 | 1 min read
Voting has officially come to an end in most parts of the country, except in some polling stations where different hitches were experienced.
In Turkana and Wajir counties, voting is still ongoing in 15 polling stations. IEBC cites bad weather
as cause of the delay.
Some of the polling stations where tallying is ongoing include;
St Peters Primary School-Nakuru County
Uhuru ahead of Raila as tallying continuesVoting ended in most polling stations as opening of ballot boxes for sorting and counting began at 5:00pm on Tuesday.
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties