Samburu county executives charged with abuse of office
By Martin Njiru
| May 6th 2017
Two county officials charged with abuse of office.
Appearing before Maralal Principal Magistrate Richard Koech, Secretary Stephen Letinina and minister for Tourism Peter Leshakwet were charged that on November 1, 2014, they unlawfully awarded Africality Company a contract to manage Maralal Safari Lodge.
They were released on a Sh300, 000 bond and hearing set for July 4 and 5.
Reasons why Kenya is slowly headed to being a lawless society<p >What happened to the civic habit and duty of living by the law? Everywhere one looks it is clear that Kenya is sliding into a rather toxic form of lawlessness
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Postmortem reveals how Esther Wambui, whose body was found in suitcase, died
By Kamore Maina
- Matatu rams into Total petrol station, kills attendant, injures another
- Boys to men: Kalenjins living in Australia stick to their tradition
By Edward Kosut
- Judicial officer, Mombasa tycoons drawn into Nyali school land row
- Kenya Power launches smart metres to improve services
- Olekina: Mudavadi’s announcement will have no impact on 2022 polls