Two charged with murder of Bishop Muiru's mother
By Boniface Gikandi
| May 1st 2017
Two people have been charged with killing the mother of televangelist Bishop Pius Muiru last month.
Monica Muthoni, a daughter-in-law of the deceased, and a security guard, Ezekiel Saitambua, denied killing Cecilia Wangari Mwangi on March 20.
Ms Mwangi's body was found buried in a shallow grave near her cowshed. The case will be mentioned on July 7.
To fight drought, involve communitiesAccording to the latest information from the Meteorological Department, rainfall will be poorly distributed in April, May and June, and this will have a serious impact on agriculture
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Uhuru, Raila have teamed up to lock me out – Ruto
By Brian Okoth
- I’m ready to shelve presidential ambition – Governor Joho
By Betty Njeru
- Chaos rocks Jimmy Wanjigi’s Migori meeting
By Anne Atieno
- I am not fighting Uhuru, Muturi says
- Magoha must apply better methods to keep all learners in class
- 10 chairs only for Ruto’s Kakamega church visit?