State set to distribute subsidised fertiliser
By Rael Jelimo | March 4th 2017
Over 104,000 metric tonnes of fertiliser is ready for distribution to farmers across the country.
Agriculture Cabinet Secretary Willy Bett said the supply is a 20 per cent increase from last year's fertiliser supply, where about 87,000 metric tonnes was distributed.
Mr Bett spoke yesterday at Mosoriot National Cereals and Produce Board (NCPB) depot in Nandi County.
"This planting season, the Agriculture Ministry will distribute fertiliser to farmers; the fertiliser has already been distributed to depots to make it easy for them to access the product." - Rael Jelimo
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession