State set to distribute subsidised fertiliser
By Rael Jelimo
| March 4th 2017
Over 104,000 metric tonnes of fertiliser is ready for distribution to farmers across the country.
Agriculture Cabinet Secretary Willy Bett said the supply is a 20 per cent increase from last year's fertiliser supply, where about 87,000 metric tonnes was distributed.
Mr Bett spoke yesterday at Mosoriot National Cereals and Produce Board (NCPB) depot in Nandi County.
"This planting season, the Agriculture Ministry will distribute fertiliser to farmers; the fertiliser has already been distributed to depots to make it easy for them to access the product." - Rael Jelimo
What is likely to cost you that job after graduationDespite the number of students who have graduated with degrees increasing, there are still so many graduates who find it hard to secure their dream jobs after graduation.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Eyes on president as he hosts succession front-runners
- Mwangi Kiunjuri calls for referendum in 100 days of next government
- Ndichu brothers respond to viral confrontation video
By Jael Mboga
- Uhuru breaks silence on Mt Kenya politics
- Court orders murder suspect Jowie not to live or work out of hometown
By Paul Ogemba
- DPP seeks to drop charges against six in Arror, Kimwarer dams case
By Paul Ogemba