Religious leaders granted two days to resolve doctors strike
By Standard Reporter
| March 2nd 2017
Religious leaders who have joined doctors’ strike mediation team granted two working days to
The leaders are to file a report on March 7.
This is subsequent to an agreement by Law Society of Kenya and Kenya National Commission on Human Rights for the mediation process to be led by the leaders
Protesters 'oil' drivers car in ongoing Uber strikeThe international online transportation network company Uber, has recently been marred by cases of sexual harassment, rough play on other taxis in America during Trump’s immigration ban and in Kenya’s case, low business rates for uber drivers leading to a strike.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Form Two student begs for school fees in city streets
- 2,040 bullets recovered from car in Nairobi
- Human body parts dumped from speeding car in Nyamira
- Ex-Sports CS Wario guilty of misuse of Sh54m Rio Olympics funds
By Paul Ogemba
- 60,000 secondary school teachers to be trained on CBC
- Lupita among best-dressed celebrities at The Met Gala