Governor Ojaamong clashes with MPs over county funds
By John Mondoh and Alex Wakhisi | February 27th 2017
Senator Amos Wako and MPs Paul Otuoma (Funyula) and Godfrey Odanga (Matayos) publicly clashed with Governor Sospeter Ojaamong over claims of graft in the county.
Mr Ojaamong is among eight governors the Senate has recommended for investigation over misappropriation of funds.
Speaking at a funeral in Matayos, they demanded answers from the county government over missing money and challenged the governor to explain how the unaccounted-for funds were spent.
Siaya politician Florence Aluodo dies
- Former Gem MP Jakoyo Midiwo dies at 54
- Chris Kirubi: Business dealmaker to the last day
- How trip to Middle East ended up in a house in Thika
By Kamore Maina
- KICC was once a 'compass' for locating places in town
- No degree? Forget elective positions next year - IEBC