Low turnout expected in Samburu due to drought
By Michael Saitoti.
| January 17th 2017
IEBC expects a low turn-out in the ongoing voter registration in Samburu County after some residents fled due to drought.
Samburu West election co-ordinator Daniel Learum however said they would ensure that residents who had migrated to areas within the constituency were registered.
The electoral agency says it is targeting at least 25,000 new voters in the county.
Top locally-based Kenyan players to display their skills in EnglandFor 18 locally-based football players, a trip to the KCOM Stadium, home to English Premier League side Hull City, next month will be a culmination of two months of sheer hard work and a celebration for making it to the SportPesa AllStars squad.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Jimi Wanjigi says Raila Odinga's Sh6,000 monthly stipend is unrealistic
By Jane Mugambi
- New lobby, MPs join crusade to market Raila in Mt Kenya
By Allan Mungai
- Is DP Ruto an unassailable frontrunner or mere pacesetter?
By Oscar Obonyo
- Ruto or Raila? Kiunjuri’s gamble over 2022 candidate
- Murang’a leaders endorse Peter Kenneth to deputise Raila Odinga
- Relief as friends raise Sh16 million to pay Monari's bill