Confusion and anger as motorists are held in a ten-kilometer snarl up at Gilgil Weigh Bridge
By Standard Reporter | October 23rd 2016
There is confusion, panic and anger as motorists are held in a ten-kilometre snarl up at Gilgil Weigh Bridge along the Nairobi-Nakuru highway.
Reports indicate that there are no police at the scene, which makes the situation more challenging. The traffic snarl up is believed to be caused by the over lapping of trucks.
More updates on the story will be communicated.
Jubilee poached me – Mwaura
- China swamps Kenya with onions
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Boy who missed KCPE composition paper to join top school
- Protests as body of missing girl dumped near state agency staff quarters
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha