Vitafoam Mattresses counting losses after inferno at factory in Nairobi
By Cyrus Ombati
| June 27th 2015
Police are investigating the cause of a fire that gutted down a section of Vitafoam mattresses factory along the Mombasa road premises in Nairobi. The fire broke out late last night.
Firefighters arrived minutes later and struggled to snuff out the furious fire.
No injury was reported in the fire that took hours to contain destroying property valued at millions of shillings
Two people electrocuted in NairobiPolice said the 24-year-old woman was washing clothes on the balcony of a building when she touched a metal grill forming part of the area.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Locals want livestock allowed to graze in ADC farm linked to Ruto
- Raila’s grand march to State House begins
- Roads closed for Nairobi Expressway construction reopen from September 30
- Puzzle of dairy cows killed for udders and reproductive parts
- You have no right to complain about high fuel prices, Speaker tells MPs
- Willie Kimani murder: Four police officers have case to answer
By Sara Okuoro