Kirinyaga Sunday School teacher defiles class five girl
By Jane Mugambi | May 30th 2021
Gichugu police commander Anthony Mbogo said the suspect is a Sunday School teacher at a local church which the minor also attends.
Her parents had told the police that the suspect lured the girl to his house at Muthigini village on Tuesday when she was on an errand to the local maize mill.
Relatives led by her grandmother took the girl to hospital after realising she was having difficulties walking. Mbogo said over 10 cases of defilement have been reported in his area this month.
Knitting diver Tom Daley catches attention at Tokyo Olympics
- Abel Kipsang sets new Olympic record in 1,500m semis
- Thursday notebook: Team Kenya outfit is popular in Tokyo
- Olympics: Kimeli to stage lone battle in 5,000m final
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession