Man sodomises 12-year-old boy and threatens to kill him
By James Munyeki
| March 25th 2016
Nyahururu: A 12-year-old boy was admitted to Nyahururu County Referral Hospital in critical condition after being sodomised.
According to a relative of the Standard Eight pupil at Muti Umwe Primary School in Ndaragwa, the boy went missing for two days after visiting a friend. Phylis Wanduruku, the boy’s aunt, said he returned later complaining of pain in his anus.
“We questioned him and that was when he identified a man who he said had sodomised him when he visited his friend. The boy told us that the man had a panga and warned him not to tell anyone or else he would be killed.”
Gatheru Assistant Chief Maina Kimunge said the suspect had been arrested.
The Moon is slowly leaving Earth's orbit and is fated to zoom off into space, astronomer warnsThe moon is slowly leaving our planet's orbit and will one day zoom off to find a new adventure somewhere else in the solar system
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga