Treasury and Parliament wrong on Finance Bill delay
Kenyans are being treated to the theatre of the absurd by Parliament and the Treasury. Kenyans are shocked to see MPs lament publicly that the Treasury has sidelined them, is engaged in financial indiscipline and is collecting illegal taxes.
Kibaki has embraced China as strategic development partner
The Kibaki Government sees red only these days! Or so the Whites believe. The Western envoys are grumbling that State House is unreachable and they find it hard to meet the President when they want to. Custom has it that the Western envoys meet President of the host country regularly, at least once every six months, to discuss bilateral relations. Some multilateral agreements such as the ACP’s Cotonou Agreement encourage such biannual meetings.
Gema platform only serves to alienate the community
Man shot six times in broad daylight at Mirema, Kasarani identified
By Kamore Maina
- Why Raila campaign team owes no artist anything- MCSK boss
- Governor aspirants pick and drop running mates in surprise moves
- Djibouti team: Alliance key to tackle Lamu Port issues
- Ruto downplays Karua choice, says Azimio will mutilate law
- I'm taking a break from politics, Kithure Kindiki says after running mate loss
- Who is Martha Karua?
- For the love of God and Kenya, can the real Raila please stand up?