Kenya’s march forward possible only if we refuse leaders selling us fear
Good leaders will appreciate that the task of any serious government is to raise income, improve public service, fight crime and eliminate corruption.
By Andrew Kipkemboi | 9 days ago
Don’t lose sleep over tax havens, worry more about State capture
The World Bank estimates that $1 trillion of illicit money moves around the world each year.
Andrew Kipkemboi | 16 days ago
Don’t fall for politicians tricks, your destiny is in your hands
Badly designed policies and an out-of-touch political class condemn the masses to hopelessness and poverty.
Andrew Kipkemboi | 1 month ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption
- Alfred Mutua opens up on Boniface Mwangi beef, marital split and State House
By Brian Okoth
- Five arrested over DP Ruto Busia rally chaos as Matiang’i sends warning