Female Genital Mutilation in Kenya- When will it end?
Consider this: Nashiru, a practitioner of female genital mutilation (FGM) in a Maasai community in Kenya, says, "Cutting girls is something our people have done for hundreds of years. No one can convince us that it is wrong."
By Siddharth Chatterjee | 6 years ago
Eve Woman: Nine types of women that men do not want to marry
I must admit that this subject really got me thinking about all the little yet quite annoying things a woman can do to chase away the man of her dreams.
-Corina Dondas | 7 years ago
Palestine Embassy hails Kenya over stance on Israeli attacks in Gaza
- Raila Odinga reacts to BBI shock ruling
By Brian Okoth
- Down but not out: Raila vows to appeal BBI ruling
By Betty Njeru
- Gaza tower housing AP, Al Jazeera collapses after missile strike
- Uhuru attends Djibouti President’s inauguration
By Fred Kagonye
- Top police officer in hospital after collapsing at his Nairobi home
- Shock as children walk in on 'cheating' mum
- Implications of BBI judgment
By Paul Ogemba