Female Genital Mutilation in Kenya- When will it end?
Consider this: Nashiru, a practitioner of female genital mutilation (FGM) in a Maasai community in Kenya, says, "Cutting girls is something our people have done for hundreds of years. No one can convince us that it is wrong."
By Siddharth Chatterjee | 6 years ago
Eve Woman: Nine types of women that men do not want to marry
I must admit that this subject really got me thinking about all the little yet quite annoying things a woman can do to chase away the man of her dreams.
-Corina Dondas | 7 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy