Financial discipline: Educate children when they are young
Being open about money issues in the family is a good starting point in shaping up how your child interacts with money later in life.
By Graham Kajilwa | 2 days ago
How to get the best out of your hustle of growing cabbages
As the cost of living spirals out of control amid the ravages of Covid-19, many households are stretching their budgets, especially their spending.
Jennifer Anyango | 9 days ago
Here’s the amount of money you should pay on house rent if in these salary ranges
Most economists agree that the 50-30-20 strategy helps in guiding one to allocate funds for different expenses at the household level.
Mireri Junior | 23 days ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries
- Ruto: Uhuru tips have kept me ahead of the pack
- Gideon receives warm reception in Kericho