Is Europe Kenya’s sincere friend or business partner?
Altruism is not a fashionable word in development these days. The selfless concern for others is often not believed as a motive, or it’s misread as paternalism.
By ERIC HABERS | 7 years ago
Ole Lenku has demonstrated that he is woefully inept
It was the late George Saitoti, a one-time minister for Internal Security and Provincial Administration, who said:
RUTH LUBEMBE | 7 years ago
XN IRAKI: Budget with no tax increase? Makes both economic and political sense
The Jubilee government has read its second Budget, which was much anticipated because of the prevailing political circumstances.
XN IRAKI | 7 years ago
Mystery of body of Embu-based DCI officer found 400km away near Iten
- Former LinkedIn boss found dead in Nairobi hotel
- Governor Kibwana: I disown my deputy for joining DP Ruto’s camp
- Governor Rasanga pulls out of parliamentary race
- Why I ditched Ruto for Raila, reveals MP Pkosing
- President Kenyatta condoles with family of former Speaker Kenneth Marende
- My son sneezed, and just like that, broke his right hand
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Kenya Power starts raid to curb rampant vandalism in Nyanza
By Erick Abuga