Kibati appointed to head new secretariat
President Kibaki has appointed 40 year-old Mr Mugo Kibati the Director General of the Vision Delivery Secretariat. A statement from the Presidential Press Service stated that Kibati, who is the former chief executive officer of East African Cables would head the outfit created by the Government to ensure timely implementation of the flagship projects of Vision 2030.
Kibati holds a Master of Science degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and an MBA from George Washington University, both in America.
Siaya politician Florence Aluodo dies
- Former Gem MP Jakoyo Midiwo dies at 54
- Chris Kirubi: Business dealmaker to the last day
- How trip to Middle East ended up in a house in Thika
By Kamore Maina
- KICC was once a 'compass' for locating places in town
- No degree? Forget elective positions next year - IEBC