New chapati recipe scares food enthusiast on social media
By Jennifer Anyango
| Dec 6th 2017 | 1 min read
There is a new chapati recipe in town that is freaking out food enthusiasts on social media. This after a photograph of what appears to be chapatis in an unfamiliar pinkish/reddish colour was shared online.
Kenyans are known for their love for chapatis, which come either in white or brown colours, but the ‘beetroot chapos’ have left many speculating about the ingredients used in making them.
Chapati is a common meal in Kenya and is made using wheat flour.
Kenya Kwanza queries state deal with foreign firm on three ports
- Ukraine war sees importers default on loan payments
- Comesa watchdog probes Toyota over trade practices
- HFC partners with Britam in new education insurance plan
- Poll body ordered to include running mates photos on ballot papers
- Investors take up 80pc of Konza city's phase one land for development