Telkom launches 50-car promotion for next 10 weeks
SCI & TECH
By Fredrick Obura
| Feb 14th 2018 | 1 min read
SCI & TECH
NAIROBI, KENYA: Telkom is giving away 50 cars in the next fifty days to lucky subscribers beginning today.
The telco said one needs to top an active Telkom line with a minimum value of Sh20 airtime to earn entries into the draw.
“The Promotion aims to encourage our subscribers to top up their lines via scratch cards and the e-jaze (electronic top up) platform. Participating subscribers will stand a chance to win the Car Prize on offer in the Promotion,” the company said.
The promo is available on Tujuane and Homeplan tariffs and must be made from Telkom lines or ported into Telkom from other networks.
Kenya Kwanza queries state deal with foreign firm on three ports
- Ukraine war sees importers default on loan payments
- Comesa watchdog probes Toyota over trade practices
- HFC partners with Britam in new education insurance plan
- Poll body ordered to include running mates photos on ballot papers
- Investors take up 80pc of Konza city's phase one land for development