Wings contain Storms
By Erick Ochieng’
Eagle Wings defeated Sprite Storms 71-35 in a Kenya Basketball Federation league at Nyayo National stadium gymnasium.
This was the fourth victory Wings was recording in the women’s Premier League after their return from Kampala two months ago. Wings won the first quarter 20-8 and the second 17-11 to put their tally to 37-28 at the break.
Wings won the third quarter 13-6 and the fourth one 21-10 to record a 71-35 victory.
Visiting Nakuru Club had no luck yesterday as they were edged 87-81 by Parklands Baptist. They won the men’s Division One match 13-17, 31-26, 17-21 and 25-17.
Africa Nazarene University are yet to win after their return to the league three weeks ago. They fell to Mennonites 89-86.
When numbers lie: Why Ethiopia economy never toppled Kenya's
- Savannah Cement to raise Sh40b on London bourse for clinker plant
- Jittery Kenyans stashed Sh800b in dollars to protect their wealth
- From sales lady to car yard owner
- The problem with Kenya’s clean energy push
- Trade Bank caused 'Tax Czar' emotional pain, ulcers