Visual connection: Colour your space
By H&A correspondent | January 23rd 2020
When selecting a colour, think about the room or corridor adjacent. Use colours that work well together.
Take into consideration how the appearance would be if all the colours were seen at a glance from one room to the corridor and then the next room.
Play around with combinations so that two rooms can have the exact same colours but look totally different. To enhance connectedness, use a carry-over colour throughout the house.
A master bedroom on a separate floor of the house should have a hue that blends in with the sitting room colour.
Work with three to five colours for the entire house.
Colours should flow from room to room or even into corridors to create harmony.
Digital lenders cut credit to Kenyans after CBK directive
- Demand for electricity hits record high
- Why you should register your small business with government
- Fuel prices may rise as oil import bill doubles in nine months
- President Uhuru Kenyatta: How I plan to reduce fuel prices
SHIPPING & LOGISTICS
- CBK will not cap interest rates charged by digital lenders