Private home owners drive demand for pool heat pumps
By James Wanzala
| Feb 15th 2018 | 1 min read
Private home owners now account for 80 per cent of total pool heat pump sales in Kenya, previously the preserve of hotels in the country.
This is according to statistics by water and energy solutions company Davis & Shirtliff. Nairobi has one of the continent’s biggest concentrations of swimming pools.
Edward Davis, Business Development Director at Davis & Shirtliff said thousands of wealthy home owners in Nairobi’s upmarket residential areas of Karen, Lavington, Westlands and Muthaiga have spent upwards of Sh1.5 million each building swimming pools.
Top oil marketers tighten dominance in first 3 months
- Banks warn of more expensive loans as inflation climbs sharply
- Marketers seek to deepen sector's capacity as the society turns 60
By Ishaq Jumbe
- Magoha sued for failure to name quality control team
- Regulator recovers over Sh38m from rogue insurers
- Safaricom loses over 400,000 users in SIM registration drive