Dubai-based engineering firm sets up office in Nairobi
By H&A correspondent | March 5th 2015
Kenya: Engineering Consortium Consulting Engineers (ECCE), a Dubai based engineering consultancy group, have established a project management and consultancy office in Nairobi.
ECCE specialises in providing complete in-house designs, while supervising the architectural, structural and infrastructural works for all types of buildings.
"Our group has a very strong and positive vision for the growth of the real estate sector in Africa, particular in Kenya," said the firm's management.
"Our track record speaks for itself and we have earned our group the reputation of being one of UAE's most dynamic and versatile engineering consultancy establishments," they added.
Counties splashed Sh12.3b on travel during lockdown
- How to find the best work-life balance for self
- Opportunities galore for SMEs under key Africa trade deal
By Leah Nduati
- Insurers okay use of liquefied gas as alternative fuel for motorists
- Tourism industry upbeat ahead of Christmas peak
- Five steps to staff well-being when building a healthy workplace