KNCB to work with counties to boost Mice sub sector
By Philip Mwakio | January 20th 2021
The 47 county governments will form the key focus of engagement as the Kenya National Convention Bureau (KNCB) rolls out its working plan this year.
KNCB National Coordinator Jacinta Nzioka said the partnership with counties will form an integral part in the development of Meetings Incentives Conference and Exhibitions sector.
"We are reaching out to counties where we strongly believe there is immense potential and asking them to bid for events," Nzioka said, noting that they will ensure meetings conform with the Ministry of Health protocols.
Kisumu county will be hosting the AfroCities forum fetching over 1000 international delegates. Kenya is ranked fifth in Africa in popularity as meeting venues.
The suitor who wants to build an airport at Mumias Sugar
- CS Mucheru urges public institutions to embrace digitisation to boost service delivery
- Local tourism boosts airlines amid Covid-19 travel hiccups
- Kenya needs policies that boost value-addition in manufacturing
By Rajul Malde
- Pangani affordable housing project to be ready next year
- Is cash in the bank a wise retirement plan?