Fire razes timber yards in Kisumu
By Dennish Ochieng' | October 8th 2020
Property of unknown value has been destroyed by a fire that gutted down twin timber yard at Dona, Kondele in Kisumu on Thursday.
The fire that started a few minutes past midnight left a trail of destruction before Kisumu County and Kibos Sugar Mill fire engines arrived to combat it.
The cause of the fire is yet to be established but there are suspicions that it could have been an electric fault.
Nearby premises were also affected by the fire.
A child whose parents had fled from the fire was rescued and is safe.
Chris Kirubi’s Sh108m cars: Why they cost him that much
By Brian Okoth
- UN: Women still at centre of sexual harassment in matatus
By Nancy Nzau
- Messenger to notify you when someone screenshots private messages
SCI & TECH
- Central Bank thwarts new push by banks to raise interest rates
- BMW 320i: Pros and cons of the German car
By Mate Tongola
- James Finlay workers get nod to sue tea firm in Scotland over injuries