Explosion hits Honda's plant, 2 workers hospitalized
By Reuters | June 14th 2020
An explosion was reported at Honda Motor Co Ltd’s plant in central Japan, police said on Sunday, with two workers sent to the hospital with burns.
The explosion at a switchboard occured at around 9:15 am lcoal time (0015 GMT) in Honda’s plant in Suzuka city, Mie prefecture, an officer with the prefectural police said. Two workers in their 20s, who were checking the switchboard, were injured and sent to be treated, the officer said.
The company is investigating, a spokesman said.
High costs of cooking oil, fuel and power make life unbearable
- Local cement firms eye own clinker production to cut costs
- Extension of Sh3.5b meter-gauge railway line complete
- How healthy living has turned ginger into a goldmine for farmers
MONEY & MARKET
- State boosts local vehicle assembler with military deal
- Cost saving tactics to survive harsh economic times
By Peter Theuri